Senior Marketing Designer
The Senior Marketing Designer will be responsible for providing a strategic partnership, project management, and creative oversight for a variety of marketing materials. They will join the marketing team to create branded materials in collaboration with project teams to prepare digital and print materials and advertising initiatives across multiple digital and print platforms. The Senior Marketing Design has strong typography skills and the ability to move fluidly between mediums has a true eye for detail and can act as critical support in a fast-paced industry. A successful candidate will be motivated, organized and have a proactive, positive attitude.
Who we are
Ackman-Ziff Real Estate Group (“AZ”) is the industry’s preeminent boutique real estate capital advisory firm. AZ offers a wide variety of cutting-edge commercial real estate capital markets financing solutions, including debt and mezzanine financing, preferred and joint venture equity, sponsor equity, and investment sales. In business for over 90 years, the privately held company is headquartered in New York City with offices in Miami, Los Angeles, and Boston. The firm is highly regarded within the industry for its integrity, creativity, and advocacy on behalf of its clients. Ethics and trust are the core ethos of the firm. Ackman-Ziff’s unparalleled commitment to aligning itself with its clients through a totally collaborative model differentiates it from other firms.
- Produce visual assets in the look of the established brand identities
- Ensure brand and quality standards are applied across internal/external communications
- Perform detail-oriented design production in both print and design media, with a discerning eye for technical accuracy
- Work on projects that include, but are not limited to, traditional and digital advertising campaigns, social media, website design, print production, etc.
- Create clean, organized files across a wide variety of deliverables and platforms, and throughout multiple rounds of revisions
- Work with project teams to design/create/produce illustrative financing memoranda, flyers, pitchbooks, and other presentation materials
- Plan annual advertising and spending with firm leadership, negotiate pricing with media contacts, sign I/Os, and maintain media calendar
- Manage/maintain the firm’s digital presence, including social media accounts, website, and email marketing
- Manage/maintain relationships with external vendors
- Serve as an internal liaison to key areas of the firm when identifying marketing programs
- Scope requests for content creation, including resourcing
- 3+ years working in the creative industry, specifically in advertising, design, or production
- BA/BS in Marketing or similar
- Comprehensive knowledge of color correction and all color reproduction methods for both print and web/digital
- Experience in high resolution production output techniques/retouching and file preparation protocols
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously without sacrificing quality
- Strong sense of type, proportion, composition and visual precision
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme organization and ability to work nimbly, efficiently, and strategically
- Complete understanding and adeptness with Abobe Creative Suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle pressure and challenging situations
- Bright, energetic, collaborative, goal-driven personality
- Possess a positive, go-with-the-flow attitude
- Detail and results-oriented; must be passionate about the customer experience
Ackman-Ziff offers a competitive compensation structure and a full range of benefits.
Please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com.