Hey there 👋
We’re a digital tech agency based in SoHo, NYC that partners with innovative startups & Fortune 500 companies to develop gorgeous, data-driven products.
Fast paced growth and exciting upcoming projects have necessitated the next stellar designer, you, to join our team. All the usual startup perks are included (unlimited coffee and beer, dogs in the office, casual everyday, competitive salary). Even better though, as we're a small team, you'll be working on different high-impact items every day in a relaxed environment.
To be a stellar designer, here’s what you’ll bring to the table
- You have talent and understanding for visual design, layouts, and typography principles.
- You love getting your hands dirty, and you want to work in a small and diverse team that deeply cares about building great products.
- You are experienced in prototyping and a pro in communicating your ideas and concepts.
- You may have additional skills in illustrations, video/audio editing, front-end development, photography or icon design.
What you'll do
- Concept and design mockups for websites, emails, and application front-ends.
- Clearly communicate your design thinking and strategy.
- Be autonomous and take full ownership of your work.
In addition to flexible hours and a laid back startup culture, we offer the following benefits to all employees:
- A welcome kit, an iMac, and all the tools you need on day one
- Winter holiday break in addition to flexible paid vacation
- Office snacks, coffee, tea, beer, and monthly birthday celebrations
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Company 401K
Working with us
The ideal candidate should be willing to work in a laidback startup environment, in which we offer flexible hours and expect a self-directed work ethic from the entire team. The main office is located in a private WeWork office in Soho, NYC.
Compensation negotiable based on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.