We are n3o - A UK based startup with a distributed development team. More specifically, a disruptive cloud based technology company specialising in the non-for profit sector. We are seeking a remote UI/UX Developer to join our globally distributed team.
We need an ambitious, motivated and talented developer to join our team building the next generation of software aimed at the not-for-profit sector.
Your role will be at the centre of the development process. We are designing a web and mobile application to help charities better manage their day-to-day running. Working closely with the Product Owner, you’ll help to define how features work, mock up designs and work with the development team to prototype these and the finished screens.
- Creating designs for user journeys
- Working with the Product Owner to design features around user requirements
- Produce and implement UX guidelines
- Creating working prototypes using HTML/CSS/JS
- Assisting the development team with matters related to UI
- Decent amount of experience of UX/UI in a commercial setting
- Graphic design skills using Photoshop, Illustrator etc.
- Self-motivation and organisation as this is a remote role
- An ability to translate complex requirements into an easy to use interaction
- Working in a team environment with developers
- React, TypeScript, SASS
- Using JIRA type tools to manage work
- Working in an agile environment
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Working hours: Flexible
Perks: Friendly team and value-led organisation, generous training allowance, 22 days holiday & regular staff meet-ups
Role is preferable to be full time, however Contract work is also considered.