As a Marketing Designer at StyleSeat, you would join our mission to help people look and feel their best. We are on the path to achieving this mission by being the go-to portal for consumers to discover, book, and pay for beauty and grooming services (hair stylists, colorist, nail artists, estheticians, barbers, etc). We are also the premiere solution for all independent professionals in the industry to run and grow their business. We have powered over 100 million appointments booked and $7B in revenue for small businesses and are on the path to much more.
We are looking for a Designer to join our brand-led in-house creative team. As a designer, you will partner closely with the creative team in the development of concepts, and executions of a wide range of creative solutions for integrated campaigns and content. You'll contribute to our visual standards and ensure everything we design is on-brand, compelling and distinctive. You will work closely with the product marketing team and the creative team as a whole.
- Articulate ideas and communicate proactively in a cross-functional team.
- Manage multiple projects and timelines from concept, production, to completion.
- Work closely with team leads to set expectations and meet deadlines.
- Ensure quality and timely creative production and communication with creative teammates.
- Play an ongoing role in the development guidelines and design systems and advocate for the consistent application of design standards across experiences.
- Work on multiple projects in a team-oriented environment.
Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of experience in an integrated marketing design-related field at a design/interactive agency or in-house team.
- Is an experienced multi-tasker that is not intimidated by the thought of juggling multiple projects and tasks at once in a fast-paced work environment.
- A collaborative work ethic and easy-going nature.
- Excellent organization and presentation skills.
- Proficient with industry-standard design and prototyping tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, Invision)
- A portfolio that demonstrates a range of work, a compelling design perspective, and attention to detail.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- A portfolio is a MUST for application