This is your chance to challenge norms in an entire industry with elegant solutions.
Bannerflow is a company in hyper growth with a heavy focus on building a global, market leading SaaS solution for digital advertising. One of our greatest strengths lies in user experience and doing something very complex really easy to understand and use.
We are now looking for a brilliant UX designer to keep developing our product and take it to the next level. You will work with a team of smart and ambitious people who are driven by success and innovation.
We have high ambitions and want Bannerflow to be mentioned in the same category as softwares like Sketch, Photoshop, Figma, After effects, Framer and Illustrator when it comes to product design – but we will do it in our way.
At Bannerflow, we don’t read books about how others have done, instead we break new ground so that others will write books about us.
About the role
We are looking for someone who is passionate about building products based on insights of real people, has the mastery of their craft to turn these insights into beautifully designed products.
- Be the user’s champion. Let users lead the way. Our success is thanks to our focus on our customers needs today.
- Work in small teams with the tech, product and commercial teams to provide elegant solutions to UX challenges.
- Deliver high quality concepts and prototypes, knowing when pixel-perfect attention detail is required, and when low-fi sketches will get the job done.
You have relevant experience as a UX Designer and you are used to working in cross-functional teams with a focus on tech or media products. You are open to feedback from customers and internal stakeholders in order to ensure your work is the best possible solution for the users. We expect that you are passionate about what you do and take great pride in your work. You are driven, and share Bannerflow’s belief that execution and implementation (or Get Shit Done, as we call it here) is the best way to create value for our customers!
- Creative and innovative with a focus on delivering at high speed, with high quality.
- You are seen as a creative, yet structured person who can both work on the small details whilst keeping the big picture in focus.
- Excellent at communicating clearly, and making advanced concepts look elegant and easy.
- Experience in a fast-growing B2B/SaaS company is seen as a big plus.
Whats in it for you?
- We’re in hyper-growth stage. Having moved organically from start-up to scale-up, you have the chance to be part of our incredible journey in reaching the next level.
- We are welcoming, open to new ideas, we work hard, and take pride in our achievements.
- A chance to challenge norms in an entire industry with elegant solutions.
- Set the playbook for how we work with Product Design within the company going forward.
- We may be Swedish but we have an international outlook. Our team comes from all over the world, and as a result, our company is a diverse and exciting place to work.
If what you’ve read so far sounds awesome and if you’re serious about this, here’s what to do next.
Help us get to know you by submitting your CV, cover letter and/or any other information you see fit in order to present who you are. Focus on what you are great at and make it easy for us to see how great you are.
There’s a pretty extensive hiring process for this position and involves problem-solving, personality and ability tests. However, our recruitment process is designed to be a two-way conversation. We want to get to know you and we also want you to get a first-hand insight into what it will be like to join Bannerflow.
We’re super excited about receiving your application and hope to talk soon.
Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know!