UX Interaction Designer
Are you a cutting edge UX/Interaction Mobile App designer with a design degree and 1-4 years of experience in the real world who knows how to make thoughtful use of animation that communicates things of interest to the user for a higher level of engagement? Do you create usability testable prototypes and final designs? Do you love meaningful design that makes the world a better place? My client is turning medical device assistance and peoples connectivity to their management and care of diabetes on its head! NO ONE is doing what they are! This is an exceptional opportunity for a young designer with real skills and a passion for making a difference.
Is that you?
If so, then check this out too...
· You conceptualize and iterate high-fidelity designs and prototypes with a super sharp team of researchers, designers, project managers, and developers.
· You thrive on the practice of design iteration and love experimenting, evaluating, and learning.
· You stand your mobile app design skills up against anyone's and know that elegant use of white space and animation help set your amazing design experiences apart from the pack.
· You really care about and listen to user needs and motivations from research and turn them into brilliant design solutions (including flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes).
· You provide intuitive, meaningful, and elegant interpretations of complex concepts based on research findings and business requirements.
· You have either of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a design related field with at least 2-3 years of experience working in interaction design.
- Master’s Degree in a design related field with at least 1 year of experience working in interaction design.
· You have a rock solid understanding of user interface design patterns, information architecture and user experience best practices.
· You pay attention to details and love to apply your visual design skills (including layout, grid systems, typography, iconography, and color) for digital experiences.
· People fascinate you, their motivations, and desires relating to the design challenge. You love helping identify user needs and establishing designs that help them reach their goals.
and a bunch of boilerplate language about working independently and in a team...
Does it resonate? Do your samples exhibit the design skills above? Do you <3 New York (Westchester County area to be exact)? Let's talk. Click on the link to apply below...
Relocation assistance for the right person included and a rock solid comp package with unparalleled benefits.