Founded in 2010, RevenueWell saw a way to use the latest marketing automation technology to help dentists build better, more connected relationships with their patients and communities. We think it’s a problem worth solving, and thousands of dental practices across the country seem to agree. The company has grown very quickly over the last few years, and we’re now a team of 100+ diverse people that are committed to our mission, super-focused on our product, and fanatical about helping our customers succeed.
As a Product Designer, you’ll be part of our internal design team whose goal is bringing the RevenueWell brand and products to life. Reporting to the Lead Designer, this role is pivotal in turning our mission into a reality by designing the end-to-end experience to help and delight our customers. You'll take ownership and be responsible for the advancement of a large area of the RevenueWell product line and be involved in the entire product development process — from early research and visioning to tweaking pixels up to launch. As the third member of the design team, and first product designer, your role will be diverse, fast-paced, highly visible, and very impactful.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- You will be responsible for researching and designing workflows that allow our users to seamlessly use our products to make their lives easier
- Collaborate with our other product designers, product managers and business stakeholders to oversee user experience for our products and features from conception to launch
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale, and specifics of the user-centered design process within a cross-functional team
- Ability to create user flows, prototypes, and polished production-ready UI designs, along with other UX deliverables
- Participated in user interviews to better understand the problems our customers face and to ensure our product is solving the correct problems.
- Deeply understand and solve complex problems while ensuring they are presented in simple, easy-to-use flows and experiences that delight our users
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Portfolio that showcases your design process & thinking
- 3+ years of experience in a product design role
- Knowledge and efficiency with UI design and prototyping tools
- Experience designing products across a variety of platforms including but not limited to; web, mobile, iOS, and Android.
- Have a holistic view, understanding, and strong consideration of design and user experience, including layout, typography, color theory, and visual hierarchy
- Strong conceptual thinking and vision with an ability to understand customer needs, motivations and behaviors, and translate them into actionable deliverables.
- Attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus
- Super laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable
- Great opportunity to get into a fast-growing company and build something big
- Medical/Dental/Vision/FSA plus company sponsored STD, LTD, and Life insurance
- No-wait, 401k plan with immediately vested generous company match
- Endless supply of fruit, coffee, and other goodies!
- Free health club membership near the office
- Loft offices with no high cubicles
- Casual jeans dress code
- We are recognized by Crain’s Chicago Business as a Best Place to Work!
RevenueWell is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, females, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
No search firm solicitations, please.