Designer – Web / Interactive
We are looking for one full-time and one part-time Web / Interactive Designer to join our talented team. If you've got the skill and style, then give us a shout! We are a Baltimore-based digital agency with a long track record of creative innovation.
We're looking for candidates with:
· a passion for digital design and new media
· advanced Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign skills
· Rapid prototyping skills with Figma, Sketch, or Invision is a plus
· creative and analytical skills (right and left brain!)
· advanced knowledge of interactive media and responsive design
· knowledge of user experience design best practices (ux)
· 2+ years professional experience—more experienced applicants also welcome
· But most importantly: great looking and effective design skills—and track record of executing
· designing engaging and effective web, mobile, and digital multimedia
· presenting your designs to others, and to our clients
· working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
These skills are a benefit, but not required:
· Video creation and editing, audio editing
· 3D or VR/AR skills
· Copywriting and proofreading
Above all, your design skills will win us over. If you can design, we have the team that can build your designs. But you don't just design to design—there's function to your form.
We have a full-time and part-time role available.
Alexander & Tom, Inc. is an award-winning digital agency in the Canton neighborhood of Baltimore. We've been creating digital marketing communications since 1996. We develop new media and online marketing campaigns web, mobile, email, and video often tied into other broadcast and print advertising.
And we have plenty of work.
Aligns with experience.
Healthcare: CareFirst / BlueCross BlueShield
· 401k retirement savings plan
· Paid vacation and personal days off
· Located in a revitalized and active neighborhood in Canton
How to Apply
If you meet or exceed these criteria, email your résumé and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may provide a link to your portfolio site for your design samples.
No phone calls, please. Thank you.