*** EXCELLENT WEBSITE DESIGN OPPORTUNITY
Knightsbridge Branding (www.knightsbridgebranding.com) is a sales-driven branding service specializing in building and developing brands that achieve desired business objectives. We've combined proven branding practices with tested business principles to successfully recalibrate brands in order to drive superior business performance. No fancy claims, no fluff, just compelling solutions that work and make an IMPACT.
We are currently in the process of growing our client base and are in need of a talented, highly dependable, and innovative Interactive Designer with sound ui/ux understanding and ability to produce excellent quality output. This is at a freelance capacity to work on our current rebrand project then scale the relationship to multiple client projects given a productive working relationship. This candidate must be a highly motivated, creatively talented, ambitious leader with background experience in the website design world!
We want an out of the box designer who loves creative exploration in directions that are both grounded in practical use, yet contain design touches that makes the overall experience feel awesome!
1. 5+ years of experience as an Interactive Graphic Designer, excellent responsive design portfolio
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related field
3. Strong portfolio and background, preferably has some experience working on highly visible brands.
4. Highly productive and able to give solid direction to creative team
5. Able to manage multiple projects at once and meet deadlines
6. Candidate must be positive thinker/great energy, have excellent communication skills regarding designs and be highly competent.
1. Our current agency rebrand project to design new website with split screen content and imagery and provide sound options for our new website.
2. Ability to best balance content (need for user to read the content) with visual graphics so that each page is compelling and drives engagement.
3. Scale the website design to other collateral such as proposals, decks, stationery, and other assets to create a new cohesive brand.
4. Render excellent website and interactive designs.
5. Collaborates well and thinks innovatively and strategically.
COMPENSATION: Competitive Project Fee. Compensation level is competitive and depends on previous creative work experience, performance, and ability to add value. Scope and fees to be fully defined upon interviewing.
Work duties can be fulfilled remotely or in our office, but this working relationship will be based on chosen candidate's skill set, availability, and level of experience.
Please submit a written paragraph of why this position is best suited for you along with your website design portfolio (or link to website) and your resume, preferably in PDF format. [Email- HR at Knightsbridgebranding.com]