Marketing & Web Designer
We are looking for a Marketing & Web Designer to lead the development and implementation of Replicated’s digital and traditional creative assets. You will play a key role in translating our business requirements into effective designs that successfully connect with our customers, prospects, and our audience at large. Your design concepts will aim to maintain the integrity of the Replicated brand while pushing it forward by seeking out key opportunities to explore new creative directions.
The culture at Replicated is entrepreneurial, fast-paced, and engineering oriented. We value cutting-edge technology and aim to get the most out of emerging open source standards. Our sales & marketing team is strengthened by combining a variety of technical and non-technical viewpoints. Our buyers are developers, DevOps engineers, and CTOs who have strong opinions about how software should be built and delivered, but we also create approachable content to seek engagement from general audience members as well. You will work with our CEO, CTO, and members of our sales and frontend engineering teams to strategize and implement project-based visions that represent the Replicated brand across multiple touchpoints, from our website and other web-based marketing content to social media, sales decks, and printed assets. You will own the design of these projects through to completion, ensuring the delivery of high-quality brand experiences that effectively inform and engage both current and prospective audiences. This role is perfect for someone who is informed about the technologies we use and excited about distilling key ideas about those technologies into eye-catching designs.
We help software companies serve the needs of enterprise customers. Our mission is to shift the landscape of enterprise software, helping organizations of all sizes modernize their application architecture and management. Our tools enable vendors to efficiently deliver and manage on-prem, self-hosted versions of their software. These products have had great momentum in the market, attracting customers like HashiCorp, CircleCI, Gradle, and many others. Half of the Fortune 100 deploy applications using our platform.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement workflows for producing creative assets across multiple platforms, including social media, marketing campaigns, website development, sales decks and presentations, printed materials
- We often build microsites for open source projects, new ideas and content that we’re creating. These projects will give you have a chance try completely different designs and styles. To date these sites include: replicated.com, enterpriseready.io, enterprisegrade.io, unfork.io, kustomize.io, fromlatest.io, kots.io, kurl.sh
- Develop strong rationale for your design choices based on your understanding of how to most effectively promote the look and feel of the Replicated brand
- Evolve templates and processes necessary to improve and deliver consistent brand experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional business and sales teams
You should have:
- 5+ years of web design experience on an in-house team or at an agency
- Background in HTML, CSS, Sketch
- A portfolio of example work that you’ve done that you can share
- Independent drive to find solutions and solve design problems, can pick up and implement new concepts quickly
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills and a positive outlook on tackling large projects
Other things we’re looking for:
- Familiarity with Cinema4d
- B2b or enterprise software experience a plus
Replicated is committed to cultivating an efficient, respectful workplace. We provide strong health and dental benefits, mandatory vacation, and are eager to advance the skills and careers of our employees. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and we work to make sure that all team members have an equal opportunity to succeed.