Digital Designer / Visual Lead
Located in Shoreditch, London. Vismedia is home to a team of creative technologists who fuse traditional video and animation creation with immersive 360° experiences including VR and AR. We are looking for a mid-level visual/graphic designer to join us on a 3-6 month contract starting immediately.
- Develop visual communication designs, from concept sketching through multi-platform visual design strategies (systems approach to visual design)
- Provide visual design and creative experiential thinking across a variety of projects
- Collaborate with project teams in research, ideation and development of original, scalable concepts and experiences
- Source references and identify trends from the worlds of design, art, film and music
- Keep up with the latest best practices and industry techniques to share ideas and knowledge with project teams/stakeholders
- Ensure that all work meets a high level of creativity, innovation and brand association
- Demonstrated 2D & 3D proficiency (Adobe Creative Cloud, Maxon C4D, etc.), Motion Design, Spatial Media
- Able to work in varying degrees of fidelity, from sketching through production (speed vs quality)
- Able to communicate the thinking behind your process
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills
- Familiarity with UI and interaction design
- Excellent writing skills and strong design background; understanding of typography, layout, form and colour; versed in design process and production methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of emerging creative technologies, best practices and experimental approaches in design, marketing and brand communications
You must be able to work from our office London.
£300 day rate.
Please send through relevant portfolio and a bit about you.
Send applications to: email@example.com