Shaper is developing a revolutionary line of computer-augmented power tools, starting with a handheld CNC router called Origin. We're looking for a Brand Designer to work with our team. You’ll be working with the Shaper experience across all brand/marketing touch points. Working closely with the Design, Marketing & Product teams to help architect a consistent communication across all our materials.
We’re working on lots of meaningful, exciting projects. You’ll be involved in creating and refining:
- Brand & Ad guidelines
- Digital & Print Campaigns
- Retail Collateral & Displays
- Collaborate closely with various teams & departments
- (local & international) to complete projects.
- Ability to receive feedback from various teams & ensuring the feedback is documented & validated.
- Can take ownership on various projects with minimum feedback loop.
- Concept & execute design across a broad range of digital & physical touch points.
Requirements of Role
- 5+ years working in brand & communication design
- Strong understanding of typography, layout & color
- You can ideate multiple visual design concepts
- You're excited to help in the development of design thinking and process
- You’re humble: you have the ability to absorb feedback and a desire to learn and improve
- Must be competent in Adobe CC, Sketch, & Google Docs/Slides (Or equivalent)
- A love or interest for woodworking/fabrication
- Strong understanding of the fine woodworking space
- An interest in illustration, motion graphics, photography and/or videography a plus