Part-Time Graphic Designer
What You’ll Do:
- Become a part of the DCL team- a creative design, visual storytelling and video production team
- Research, design and execute a wide variety of graphics projects as assigned, from inception through completion with the creation of moodboards, flowcharts, wireframes and design mockups
- Collaborate with DCL team and client services and sales to help reach objectives and exceed goals for client projects
- Work in a fast paced environment and learn key trends and approaches to current digital media space
- Contribute to overall performance by providing innovative design solutions based on promotional assets available or to be developed
What You’ll Need:
- Successfully demonstrated experience in web design, online advertising (animated banners, HTML Emails, Click to play video landing pages, static socials and display) typography and information design
- Bachelors or higher degree in graphic design or a related design field
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- General understanding of the following technologies and processes
2. Video and multimedia editing
- Additional ability in print design, photography, illustration (copy editing and proof reading is a plus)
- Strong time management skills – ability to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Diligent work ethic. Must be self-motivated and able to take the initiative to get the job done
- Ability to function in a team environment
- Proven competence and ability in graphic design (html editing is a plus)
- Previous experience in online advertising is a plus
- Please submit portfolio with application
- This is a PART TIME and ONSITE role
What You’ll Get:
- Fast tracked growth with quarterly reviews
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Team Building, Wellness, and Community Engagement activities
- Unlimited snacks, catered lunches, happy hours & other celebrations
Who We Are:
Named one of Crain's 100 Best Places to Work, Direct Agents is a data-driven digital marketing agency with offices in NY and LA.
Our award-winning cross-channel customer acquisition solutions allow us to help build and transform brands with Media, Strategy, Analytics and Creative.
Our teams are made up of experts who are passionate, collaborative and entrepreneurial, fostering a culture of innovation, learning and fast-paced growth.
Digital Content Lab is our internal creative hub producing and distributing integrated content for brands. The core capabilities of DCL include audience research, short-form video ads (social, mobile, desktop, display & CTV), branded content, interactive storytelling, original production and optimized distribution.
Who We Work With:
Some of the brands we work with include Time Inc, NBC Universal, Sony, BBC, Shutterstock, Belkin, Conde Nast, Fandango, Megabus and more.