We’re looking for a brilliant designer to join our in-house agency at Skillz, a social gaming platform that last year Forbes named one of the next billion dollar companies.
Competitive hourly salary. Onsite or remote is acceptable.
Interested? Email portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do not click the APPLY NOW button as this freelance role isn't yet listed on the Skillz website.
Role & Responsibilities:
- You'll design digital advertising campaigns by translating creative concepts into functional designs.
- You'll spearhead the design and experimentation of interactive advertising formats.
- You don't follow trends, you set them and enjoy doing so.
- You'll take the lead for most of your projects, often working together with one or more members of the creative team to flesh out all assets and designs.
- You are an experienced designer with at least 5 years of high-level experience in a senior capacity in digital advertising or production.
- You have experience with everything from small banner projects to huge digital advertising campaigns.
- Experience in motion design is a must since most of what we do is video-based.
- Experience in interactive design and UI/UX a huge plus.
- You have a well-developed understanding of grid systems, color theory and typography, and can tie each of these elements together with obsessive attention to detail.