HUb is looking for a swiss army knife Junior Designer to work in our San Francisco office. A person who is equally excited about branding, advertising, digital and everything in between. You are curious, eager, self-driven and hungry….`cause we have snacks. You are a conceptual thinker with strong design chops. You’re confident building production ready files for print or digital and it would be great if you also have video/motion design skills you like to show off every once in a while. HTML? Yeah, we’ll take that too. Your time will be split between concepting new ideas and bringing those ideas to life as well as pitching in on any agency needs in our day-to-day business. We work on fun projects with fun clients. We like to think we’re fun people and we need you to be a fun person too. We are serious about the work we do without taking ourselves too seriously.
We try to not get all demandy – but we do have some requests:
- You have 1-2 years of experience as an in-house or agency designer.
- You are proficient in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Sketch. InVision, Premier, After Effects and a deep understanding of the Matrix are a plus.
- You have the ability to confidently present your concepts and designs and are open to feedback.
- You’re no copywriter, but you have the ability to communicate clearly in person and in written communication.
- You are a problem solver. Like when you have to pack all the bags in the trunk, you love figuring out the exact order and orientation each bag needs to fit just right. Like that.
- You have an online portfolio that demonstrates how you have used all these skills to crack tough design solutions.
To apply for this position please send a cover letter, resume and a link to your online portfolio to: email@example.com