Product Designer (UI/UX, Mobile)
Match is looking for a Product Designer to design for the Match app and website — Improving old experiences and creating new ones from concept to execution.
You’ll apply user-centered design techniques and research-driven thinking to the very real pain points of people trying to date.
- Work as a collaborative and contributing partner with Product, Engineering and Analytics
- Combine UX thinking with design execution, to produce usable, intuitive, and beautiful user interfaces
- Plan and run user tests and other design research to inform design decisions
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touchpoints
- Help build out design processes, tools, and culture
- Communicate design solutions to engineers and stakeholders
- Ensure faithful and high-quality implementation of designs
- You have a strong online portfolio that demonstrates your thought and design process
- A refined aesthetic (Show us what inspires you!) – with considerations to usability, simplicity, and consistency
- A strong command of contemporary design tools, including Sketch, Invision, Framer X, After Effects, or comparable
- Experience with user research such as surveys, interviews, and usability testing
- Background in designing for mobile-first platforms — understanding best practices, design patterns, technical limitations
- You’re intrinsically driven to make a great product, and you’re willing to learn new skills or try new approaches to deliver the best possible results
To be considered, please share portfolio site, or sample projects in resume.
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The opportunity to work like a tech startup while impacting a global brand with millions of members.
- A commitment to growth including a yearly allowance for Learning and Development.
- Benefits including 401(k) matching and comprehensive health coverage.
- Monthly happy hours and other Match celebrations (with swag!)
- Dress how you like, we’re not that corporate
- Flexible hours and work from home policy