Senior Product Designer
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to design beautiful, intuitive user interfaces for our Cypress products. This person will be responsible for creating product interfaces that will serve thousands of users every day.
- Improve our desktop and web-based applications by creating engaging and delightful designs to address user needs.
- Collaborate with product teams to synthesize user needs, business requirements, and domain expertise into actionable designs.
- Work iteratively by developing ideas from sketches to comps to prototypes.
- Create design artifacts to communicate your ideas -- wireframes, mockups, flow charts, specifications, and more
- Perform user research to understand their workflows and to validate your designs.
- 5+ years of related application design experience, especially complex, data-intensive tools for highly-technical users.
- Passion for following a user-centered design process, ensuring that everything we build is focused on solving real users’ needs.
- Highly motivated and a strong desire to make an impact. Capable of being productive when working either collaboratively or independently.
- A portfolio that demonstrates your approach to projects, attention to detail, storytelling, and an ability to bring your ideas to life. We want to understand your design process and your approach to problem-solving.
- Willingness and ability to pitch in on a wide range of design issues—product, user experience, interaction, visual, copywriting, illustration, storytelling.
- Ability to move between detail-oriented page design and high-level product strategy and vision. You care about not just 'how it should look' but 'what we should build' to solve specific user problems.
- Expert skill in modern design and prototyping tools. Bonus points for Sketch.
- Either previous experience with the day-to-day life of a developer, or a demonstrated ability to quickly learn a new business domain.
Benefits & Perks
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Generous paid time off and sick leave
- Flexible work hours
- Work with the latest technologies
- Contribute to open source
- Semiannual travel to work and play with our Atlanta-based team
- Healthy office drinks and snacks
- Modern laptop and equipment provided
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.