950 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Start Date: ASAP
RF|Binder is a fully integrated communications and consulting firm -- powered by business acumen, analytics, creativity and purpose. We build, grow, protect and transform brands and reputations. Our mission is to build market leaders and our purpose is to empower our clients and our people to have impact.
About The Grove
The Grove is RF|Binder's leading-edge creative and digital studio. Some call us the agency inside the agency. We leverage the creative firepower of our diverse talent in design, advertising, experiential, copy, digital, and video content with the sole purpose of telling brand stories unbound by channel.
Our Senior Designer will use their deep understanding of visual literacy to bring our clients’ brands to life unbound by channel. They have been honing their creative eye at an advertising, branding or digital agency for the last 5 – 8 years, and have the portfolio that shows this.
If this sounds like you, you’re probably more than a designer. Your curiosity has inspired you to master skills beyond the expected Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office. Not only can you engage in a productive discussion with the creative team about the latest design trends and tools, but you’re also looking forward to a friendly debate on marketing strategies, new technologies and the media landscape with our account teams. You’re comfortable and confident explaining your ideas and opinions to peers and clients, both in person and in writing. You hate being bored and are always looking forward to kicking off the next challenge.
After one year, you’ll know if you were successful if:
- You can pick up your clients’ taste and aesthetic, and can sometimes guess ahead of time the feedback they’ll share on a design, making our processes even more efficient.
- For every brief, you’ve generated multiple visual solutions via both traditional and digital platforms, giving our team and our clients a range of options as a platform for ideation.
- You have sought to create award winning work for every client, constantly pushing the creative boundaries.
- You’re able to work on multiple projects concurrently under tight deadlines while maintaining high quality output and a sense of humor that fosters a collaborative environment.
- You embrace the opportunity to make new business pitches as interesting as client assignments with an attention to detail and craft.
- You’ve taken a leadership role in The Grove, providing thoughtful direction and insight to all department projects and acting a mentor and coach to your colleagues.
- You often share interesting example of design and marketing examples with the team, and look forward to seeing their ideas that will inspire breakthroughs for our clients and individual career growth.
- You’ve searched out and taken advantage of learning opportunities through online tutorials, reading, and special events, and shared your learnings with your team and the firm to keep us on the cutting edge of the industry. You’ve learned new tools and design modalities that you didn’t know before you started here.
- You’ve proactively sought feedback from your team and supervisor, and have already integrated it into your day-to-day work and seen the positive results impacting our clients as well as your own career growth.
- You are as excited about sharing and demonstrating your creative expertise as you are about leaning new creative skills.
Competitive Base Salary based on salary history and experience level
Excellent Benefits Plan
High Growth Opportunity
Great Work Environment
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: NYC
Reports to: Chief Creative Officer
RF|Binder is an Equal Opportunity Employer.