Front End Developer
We're on the hunt for a Front End Developer to help us build and develop interactive experiences across multiple platforms. To land this gig, you need to have approximately four years experience as a developer or in a relevant role, preferably at a creative-driven agency or digital production company. You also need to know how to deliver a variety of interactive projects.
This might be the perfect role for you if:
- You’re a problem solver, animation guru, and lover of all things digital.
- You’re a constant learner - seeking out the latest and greatest trends and technologies to master.
- No deadline is ever missed when you’re around, and the promise of a high volume of work at a frequent pace inspires your best work.
- You have an all-hands-on-deck attitude – with a proven ability in a variety of channels and formats including digital, social, content and broadcast.
- You’re a multi-tasking master and you’re endlessly excited about making first of its kind innovative work.
- Adept at identifying potential issues and presenting solutions/workarounds to team members at every level of the organization when a problem arises.
- You’re willing to do the day-to-day HTML5 interactive work and ambitious enough to take on new tech, and help prototype and develop new and innovative ideas for sell-in to clients.
A typical day might include:
- Creating HTML5 banners with a focus on light k-weight and kick-ass animations
- Resizing banner masters and shipping them off to DoubleClick and other platforms
- Working with creatives and producers to get extraordinary work out the door on time and in scope.
- Ideating and collaborating with creatives to help bring new and innovative ideas to life for clients
- Researching and testing new mediums for interactive ads—microsites, social (FB Canvas, Snapchat, etc)
- Prototyping concepts with a mix of other technologies—VR/AR, Arduino, Raspberry Pi, 3D printing.
- Drinking cold brew on tap and snacking. We have all the snacks.
- 4+ years’ experience in a related role performing as a Front End Developer
- Experience with agile methodology and working within JIRA, Trello or similar software task management solutions
- Experience working with Wordpress, Drupal, and Shopify
If you get excited for challenge and change and think you're a good fit for us, we'd love to hear from you.