As UI/UX Designer at Helloprint, you are responsible for the design of our stunning web portals, categories and products all across Europe. That is an important role: in everything that we develop, the customer comes first, meaning that design - not technique - is leading. That's why being a UI/UX Designer at Helloprint is challenging (and rewarding!).
As a UI/UX Designer at Helloprint, you are part of our marketing team. The marketing team is responsible for optimizing conversion of our website traffic. We combine data insights with great User Interfaces and experiences.
Every day our marketing team focuses on improving our online customer experience by -for example implementing a better landing page, a new country, a new product launch or a better email flow - with higher revenue and NPS as a result. If it was not tested it didn’t happen and for that reason you work closely with our Marketing Analytics team. You work in a team of marketing professionals, all very hungry to win and to make a difference.
What you do
- You analyse visitor data together with the Marketing Analytics team to see what we can improve;
- You create user flows and customer journeys and optimize these for every channel;
- You design stunning flows that really WOW's our customers;
- You design pages, newsletters, e-mails, portals and many more, all for a better conversion and based on our collected data;
- You work closely together with all team members to grow our company every day, bit by bit.
What we’re looking for
- You have a proven track record in UI/UX Design and a kick-ass portfolio that you're dying to share with us;
- You have 2-5 years of user interface design experience with consumer applications,preferably rich web apps/sites and mobile apps within an e-commerce environment;
- You're a wizard in Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, Invision and all other creative programs that help you make great user interfaces;
- You are experienced in HTML/CSS, these coding skills are a pré;
- You have a good understanding of graphics, typography, animation, web best practices and guidelines
- You are dynamic and flexible which helps you fit within the Helloprint environment;
- You have an analytical mindset and you prefer to work with data to improve our designs;
- You have great communication skills to describe research, conceptual ideas, detailed design and inspire others;
- You love simplicity because good design is invisible and you always think "what would our customers do?";
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer
- A competitive salary, including a bonus arrangement for exceptional outperformance. Because when we win, we win together;
- A unique challenge at one of Europe’s fastest growing e-commerce companies, in a team that strives to stay ahead of the curve;
- A fast-paced learning curve: you get big challenges instead of tasks to work on, which makes you learn faster;
- A unique culture with 21 nationalities, an average age of 28 and an environment where freedom and responsibility are central;
- The best office in Rotterdam, right on the “Witte de With”, the coolest street in Rotterdam. Only 5 minutes away from Rotterdam Central Station;
- Compensation for travel costs;
- Don't worry about food, that's on us; not only lunch, but also breakfast and dinner. Enough to keep you going all day;
- 24/7 access to our gym;
- Opportunities to grow, even into our Leadership Team. We don’t look for age or background, if you are extremely good, you will grow quickly;
- Seriously: The best business bubbles, Team Events and our own HelloSkybar™, do we need to say more?
More about Helloprint
Helloprint is one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies active in 8 countries and winner of the Deloitte Fast50 Rising Star Award 2016. As a fast-growing scale-up, we are always hungry for more growth, and we are not afraid to break the rules! We are looking to expand, and to do this, we’re searching for new Helloprinters! Hungry and curious individuals who want to design their own road to success. Ambitious digital professionals who are up for a challenge. People who do not like being told what to do and how to do it, but who believe in freedom and responsibility, just like we do. Individuals who want to make the utmost of their career.
Up for it?
Our Helloprint talent acquisition process is straightforward with one important goal - knowing for sure that you and Helloprint are both up for it in the long run! Our culture is extremely important to us, so a fit between you and our culture is an absolute must. Check for yourself whether you think this would be a good match by reading our Helloprint Culture Book. When we receive your application and our first impression is positive, we will contact you and explain all steps that will be part of our process. Enthusiastic? Give it your best shot and let us know why!
Welcome to Helloprint. Design Yourself!
*acquisition will not be appreciated; potential talent only please!
**we are currently not able to assist applicants in obtaining a VISA to work in the Netherlands