Imagebox is hiring a Graphic Designer!
*** Note: This is a full-time, onsite position in Pittsburgh, PA. Please do not apply if you don't live or plan to live in Pittsburgh. ***
We’re looking for an individual with a keen eye for detail and a knack for creative problem solving – ready to roll up their sleeves and make some awesome stuff. From logos to brochure and interface design, you’ll always have a fresh assortment of creative challenges to tackle.
And it’s not just about doing great work. If you have a passion for helping others, you’ll fit right in. We work with community-minded organizations to help make the world a better place for us all. Whether it is designing a creative solution with a client or assisting a team member when they need a helping hand – you’ll have the opportunity to be a hero on a daily basis.
- Talented in logo, print, and web design
- An online portfolio of work samples
- Collaborating effectively and enthusiastically in a team of designers, developers, marketers, and content creators in order to create and launch successful projects.
- Conceptualizing and rendering beautiful visuals, using design tools, such as: Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop and Sketch.
- Taking direction and listening to feedback to hone skills and constantly improve.
- Contributing to a creative environment, where peers share ideas and inspiration.
- Working on a variety of different projects at any given time.
- Lead designer on small projects – communicating directly with clients and working with the creative director for guidance and support.
- Assisting other members of the design team on a project where they are the lead.
- Keeping on task and on schedule – managing and tracking your own time, with the support of the creative director.
- Illustration Skills
- Experience designing in Squarespace or other browser-based templating systems.
- Interest in working with community-driven organizations is encouraged, but not required.
- A friend to dogs – we have 3.