Numbrs is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Our goal is to build the smartest banking app for a healthier financial life. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry?
As part of the product team, you will work on designing new features and constantly improving existing ones.
You will take part in our product discussions, develop ideas and work out concepts, create high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, write specifications and collaborate with UX and UI designers, engineers and product owners to implement your designs.
- At least 3 years of work experience in UX design
- Mobile app design experience (both iOS and Android)
- Excellent wireframing (Sketch) and prototyping skills (Protopie, Principle, Framer or similar)
- Strong copywriting skills
- Good command of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel or similar)
- Ability to balance user needs, business goals and technological constraints
- Open to adapt to changing environments
- Eager to tackle new problems with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Fluent in English
Ideally, candidates will also have
- Good command of German
- Bachelor degree in Design, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related discipline