Product UX Design Lead
In 2019 US consumers had over 1 trillion dollars in credit card debt, paying over $200B in interest and fees. Credit cards are great, but managing them can be painful for consumers with never ending anxiety of due dates and fees.
Bright wants to change this, making it easy to control and manage your credits using data science and artificial intelligence. The Bright app helps consumers pay down debt and save $1,000 in interest annually, delivered in an easy and intuitive package that makes managing money as delightful as it could be.
Bright is based in San Francisco, with founders coming from McKinsey, Amazon and InMobi. We have raised over $8M from investors such as Sequoia, Falcon Edge and others.
You will work closely with product and engineering on the core product design of our mobile and web applications. As an early startup, you will have tons of freedom to create with impact and shape the destiny of the product.
You will have a positive impact on people’s lives by helping them better their financial situation and manage their money with ease. To achieve that, you obsess over customer experience and simplicity.
You will work directly with the founders, and for the right person, there's an opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- Help your team do quality work. Bring craftsmanship through the mix of visual and interaction decisions you make on the product. Push each idea further.
- Help your team try out new ideas before they build them by sketching, prototyping, and testing. Develop a variety of tools and techniques to fit each job.
- Follow your work the last mile, then give it some more. Getting that last 10% right can often seem like half of the work and shipping is just the beginning.
- You have at least five years experience designing software products on mobile and web
- You’re disciplined, creative, and have a desire to create great products
- You are hungry to succeed and to thrive in an exciting and fast-paced early stage startup environment
- You can demonstrate your passion for the craft
- You obsess over customer experience, simplicity and information architecture
- You have experience in identifying and solving visual design, interface, and interaction problems
- You’ve shipped products and experienced their impact
- Office located in the heart of Soma, San Francisco (Close to Caltrain and Bart)
- Health, Dental, & Vision benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings matching