(Senior) User Experience Designer *
As part of our User Experience team in Berlin, you will be responsible for the design of some of Germanys Top E-Commerce responsive web shops and apps for our brands myToys, mirapodo and yomonda. You are part of cross-functional teams and you work closely with product managers, software developers and user experience researchers: this is your chance to design and innovate products serving millions of customers in Germany.
- You collaboratively accompany the development of our responsive shops and apps (iOS and Android Apps) throughout their complete life cycle: from the conceptualization of a new feature in wireframes and prototypes to the realisation and continuous improvement.
- You design user interfaces based on your UX-knowledge of various devices and you are responsible for the final screen design and a coherent design representation across all our shops.
- You apply user-centric thinking to come up with solutions our users love to interact with.
- You’ll be working with modular design components that are used across our plattform apps and web shops.
- You meet these daily challenges with your skills and sense of humour and help to ensure that we continuously improve the shopping experience of our customers
- Multiple years of professional experience as a UX/UI Designer for responsive web shops (experience with native apps for iOS & Android desirable)
- Outstanding knowledge of user experience/usability in mobile and ecommerce
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Visual Communications, or other design field, or relevant industry experience
- Excellent knowledge and routine handling of common design/wireframing and prototyping tools (Sketch, Zeplin, Principle, Balsamiq, Axure, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Experience in the specification of UI design patterns
- A good eye for the creative nuances of screen designs
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, driven by group critique and communication with all stakeholders
- Ability to explain your designs and ideas in order to successfully convince and inspire all stakeholders.
- A pronounced sense of quality and enjoyment solving complex problems
- Experience in agile product development
- Fluent English spoken and written (German is a plus but no must)
- Organized and structured onboarding by colleagues who are familiar with our product
- An interesting job in and with an agile development team
- Motivated colleagues who want to move things and make a difference
- An open culture in which your feedback is desired
- Great technical freedom of design in cooperation with the team and according to your professional development
- To relax between concentrated programming, a kicker table, a ping-pong table or our rooftop terrace with a view over Berlin and the "Marktplatz" are waiting for you to chill out or exchange ideas with colleagues.
Curious? Then get to know us. Take a look at our career site and apply direct online. We look forward to hearing from you!
Contact person: Isabelle Hoffmann
* We expressly state that we kindly welcome all prospective candidates, regardless of sex, nationality, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, age or sexual identity.