Senior Frontend Web Designer
Aging Media is a growing boutique business-to-business media (B2B) company that covers the $7.5 trillion business of aging.
We are looking for a talented senior frontend web designer to help us launch new products and work with our editorial teams to create amazing editorially-driven publications and events.
Built with the idea that B2B media can be cool, we are looking for someone to help bring our ideas to life and have some fun along the way.
- Be a protector of the brand. Demonstrate a talent for clean, modern graphic design that combines text and imagery in a way that’s both consistent with our brands and pushes us to grow
- Handle regular website front end design updates for 5+ sites on the company’s WordPress platform
- Design assets to support Aging Media’s brands and offerings, including white papers, e-books, events materials and custom content packages
- Apply consistent branding to promotion and execution of 5+ Aging Media events (website, powerpoint/keynote, social media design)
- 5+ years of experience as a designer
- Highly proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Familiar with WordPress platform
- Online portfolio with examples of recent digital work
- Thorough knowledge of social media channels and best practices of different platforms, especially Facebook Twitter and LinkedIn
- Familiar with other Adobe Creative Cloud programs
- Experience with MailChimp, and Hubspot is preferred
- Strong knowledge of HTML email template design and development
- Knowledge of responsive design
-Health, dental, and vision benefits
-Short-term disability and 401k match
-Amazing office in the heart of the Loop
-Dynamic, fun and hardworking environment
-Bowling outings, Cubs outings and social outings
Email your resume, cover letter, and link to an online portfolio to jobs [at] agingmedia.com
No phone calls please.
Aging Media Network Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.