We’re hiring a Marketing Designer to help bring to life a unique and meaningful brand through digital, physical and experiential mediums. We’re seeking an individual who combines creativity, vision and passion with a keen attention to detail, high velocity of output and flawless execution. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple creative projects simultaneously and, as a natural collaborator, will work closely with our product designers, as well as marketing, sales, growth, content and other business leaders. You have fantastic design judgement, are a proactive problem-solver, and are motivated to produce high quality work quickly and efficiently. And you’re passionate about the opportunity to create a new, better chapter in renting for all.
Here is what you'll do as part of the team:
- Create design concepts that help position and strengthen the uniqueness of the Apartment List brand - designs should speak for themselves, and you should also be able to convincingly excite others about your work.
- Conceptualize, design and produce a range of high-performing projects, from digital and print ads to landing pages and sales materials including presentations, collateral, and emails.
- Own the execution and delivery of multiple simultaneous workstreams, working collaboratively to achieve team goals, while managing personal workflows, deliverables, and deadlines.
- Develop creative templates that ultimately transform one design system into a multitude of distinct assets.
Here are the skills and experience you'll need to be successful:
- 6+ years experience in print and digital marketing production —experience in brand marketing and / or in-house preferred.
- Rockstar portfolio: you are passionate about designing high quality marketing collateral. You can share several shining examples of real work you've produced, and what you learned along the way.
- A self-starter who is capable of working independently but collaboratively with cross functional teams in an entrepreneurial environment, with the ability to prioritize (and reprioritize) quickly.
- Pixel perfection, with a unique ability to create compelling visuals in a variety of mediums, with a keen eye for details and accuracy within design systems.
- Mastery of design tools, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Sketch, Google Slides, Keynote (motion graphics and animation a plus).
- Deep understanding of template-making, formatting, photography, typography, with the skills to tie each of these together flawlessly.
- Positive attitude with a creative, solution-driven mindset.
- Candidates must submit a portfolio to be considered for the position.
And here is what's in it for you:
- An exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, real estate, and consumer marketplaces: our hiring bar is incredibly high and your colleagues are talented, self- starters, all motivated to deliver on our mission to build a better chapter of renting for all.
- An opportunity to help build a creative, trusted, fast-growing brand in the enormous U.S. apartment rental space.
- A great office environment in the heart of SoMa: surrounded by restaurants and coffee shops, located just three blocks from the ballpark.
- Awesome culture: workout room, weekly all hands meetings, family lunches, monthly company events, and much more!
Apartment List is committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. We’re an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.