Senior Product Designer (x / f / m)
Here's who we are
We're making the science of personalized nutrition actionable and convenient for as many people as possible. We're working on a product that adds years to people's lives. Healthy, vibrant years. The best years. Founded in 2014, we're the only company in our space working with, rather than around, the science. Currently we are mainly operating in the US market. We have offices in Berlin, Boston, and Zurich and are looking for a new teammate to join us in our Berlin (Neukölln) office.
If you like to stretch your design muscles, we have enough to keep you moving. We are building a beautiful and easy-to-use lifestyle product, which rest on deep and rigorous science. Our app guides our users throughout their journey, helping them build habits and better understand their bodies. Monthly vitamins provide a physical, daily touch point and our revolutionary blood test provides meaningful and actionable data to fuel the cycle.
You'll be involved in all of it; working on packaging design one week, customer retention next week, and collaborating on app design throughout.
Everyday you'll tackle meaningful design challenges. We’re making cutting edge blood testing something anyone can do from the comfort of their home. We're helping our users build healthy habits in the midst of their hectic lives. We're turning complex nutritional science into actionable, life-changing insights. And that's just the start.
Who we’re looking for
- You do top-notch design work(that means beautiful, intuitive, and you sweat the details)
- You’re a straight hustler (smart, self-motivating, and a quick study)
- You’ve got strong opinions and are open to ideas from others
- You have more than two years in a product design role and at least four years of professional experience
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent training for the required role, master’s degree preferred
- You’re fluent in English. German is a plus.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work on developing Baze’s product across it’s digital and physical touchpoints with a focus on user-centered design, working with an interdisciplinary team to bring concepts from idea to reality. You will …
- Own key features and elements across the product lifecycle and lead through their growth through launches and iterations; including packaging and digital
- Conduct user research and analyze analytics to better understand the impact our product has, how we can improve, and where new opportunities lie
- Collaborate and lead ideation processes with the product team and stakeholders
- Do the work of design. You’ll sketch, wireframe, mockup, prototype, experiment, push pixels, and try again. Much of your day-to-day will involve executional design work.
- Work directly with customer support, operations, and engineering to scope, define, and deliver designs for new (and existing) features
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package
- A modern design toolset – Figma, Google docs, whiteboards and stickies are our go-to tools. Plus creative suite for print
- A small yet diverse, interdisciplinary, and international design team with talented, hardworking, and scrappy teammates who appreciate knowledge exchange and sharing experiences
- Opportunity to shape a high-growth, dynamic and purpose-driven consumer company
- An environment in which your work wants to be appreciated
- A beautiful office in one of the most exciting areas of Berlin
- A highly collaborative environment with a creative, talented and dedicated team
- Monthly personalized vitamins tailored to your needs.
Baze is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. If you’re interested in working with us, remember we do not hire workers, we hire people with fresh ideas, passion and enthusiasm for what we do. If that’s you, then tell us all about it.