Remote UX/UI Designer (m/w/x)
Are you tired of in-and-out projects? Looking for a challenge at a groundbreaking startup?
Join Adspert, a profitable, international and rapidly evolving software company based in Berlin-Mitte. Our software platform uses AI and machine learning to automate media buying decisions and reach unparalleled advertising performance across Google, Bing, Amazon and programmatic display platforms.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced REMOTE UX and UI designer who will take over the design of our new SaaS web application for the Adspert bidding optimization engine. You’ll be the owner of the design process - from developing the initial UX specs together with a product manager to the final UI design delivered to the Frontend Developer for implementation.
We strive for simple solutions, clean and modern design, with outstanding data visualization elements.
- You have a solid grasp of UX and UI design concepts, usability and user navigation (3+ years)
- You have experience in UX and UI dashboard design and designing complex B2B apps
- You are a master of information design and are able to clearly express and organize complex information
- You can use design collaboration tools like Zeplin, InVision, or Avocode.
- You have experience with responsive design
- You have a strong, clean visual design sense as well as strong skills in typography and grids
- You are an expert in either Sketch, Figma or Adobe SUITE (AI,PSD)
- You are a team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks
- You are fluent in English and comfortable with written and oral communication
- You work in a CET-friendly time zone and are available between 25-30h per week
WHAT WE OFFER
- Stable workload for the duration of the collaboration
- Long-term collaboration
- Autonomy in suggesting the best UX specifications and design style
- Competitive compensation
- Remote-friendly and ready team
Please provide an updated portfolio and CV or Linkedin profile link to apply.