Lead Product Designer (m/f/d)
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Managing a group of 2-4 designers around a product vertical, helping them with their current challenges, and coaching them continuously around personal development and design execution
- Leading strategic design initiatives, helping us find consistent solutions to intricate problems
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to make sure we have an in-depth level of collaboration and alignment across disciplines
- Driving discovery efforts around complex topics, helping us to break down larger problems into more manageable ones
- Helping us extend our Design System and raise the quality bar of our interfaces across the entire product
- You hold a degree in a Design field or can show equivalent work experience
- You have previous experience leading design teams through complex projects
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates your experience designing web-based applications, ideally in a SaaS environment
- You have an advanced understanding of information architecture
- You care about the details as much as about the big picture and knows how to build workflows that foster a high level of quality and refinement on design outcomes
- You have previous experience working with a diverse range of UX design methodologies and know what works in the real world
- You hare business-fluent in written and spoken English
- Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks.
- A creative working environment and short decision-making paths
- Full responsibility for your area
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more.
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a "company car" (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support and 28 paid vacation days
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with more than 300 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 1600 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?