Lead UX Designer
Web design company, Isadora Agency, is changing the way brands engage with audiences. Join our evolving team as a Lead UX Designer. Advance your knowledge and passion for creating engaging user experiences for innovative and leading businesses. As a Lead UX Designer you understand the importance of every little detail and how these details impact the final design. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, bring new interaction and user experiences to each project. Must be able to design terrific experiences from scratch including interactivity, mobile, impactful websites, enjoyable eCommerce and responsive design.
The right candidate should have at least 5 years' UX design experience creating the UX assets / foundation for business websites. UX design should engage, while effortlessly solving objectives. You’ll work closely with our President, Creative Director, Visual Designers, Digital Producers & even Developers to bring to life terrific and intuitive user experiences for various leading brands.
Our digital agency is expanding and tackling highly attractive challenges every day. If you’re looking to become a valuable asset in an evolving web design company and top digital agency where you are recognized and challenged daily, we have a wonderful home from you.
• Strategic thinker as it relates to website and mobile user interaction
• Curiosity of purpose behind user behavior of different user groups
• Ability to concept and create compelling user experiences that maximize user engagement
and deliver on business results
• Research, usability studies & creating site maps, user flows, wireframes, etc.
• Ensure UX design deliverables are client-ready and adhere to high-quality standards
• Communicate effectively with team members and clients
• A portfolio consisting of polished & client-ready UX Design assets / examples
• 5 + years of UX design and/or website design
• Excellent communication skills (Oral & Written)
• Ability to concept and deliver polished user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
• High proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator & related tools
• High-quality standards and a desire to produce award-winning work
Compensation / Benefits
- Position is In-House in beautiful Manhattan Beach, CA
- Full time role: 5 days / week
- 3 weeks’ paid vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free lunches
- Gourmet snacks
- Annual team travel event
- Work days at the beach
- Full Benefits - Medical / Dental / Vision
- LOTS of perks!
- Compensation: DOE
Please Note: Specialists in commercials, TV, Film and video without an extensive background in interactive website / user experience design should not apply.