Brand / Graphic Designer
We need a multidisciplinary Designer/Graphic Designer to come onboard and take a stake in our identity. Someone who can take our brand guidelines, and not only apply them across various mediums and platforms, but who can also further develop and refine them.
🌍 We prefer to work with somebody who is 0-2 hours ahead/behind our timezone (GMT+1).
You are truly passionate about the work you do and have a kickass portfolio. You take each task seriously, no matter the magnitude. You take real ownership.
At BRYTER, we help people automate their decision making. Behind this magic, we are a bunch of easy-going professionals who cherish and relish our fun and friendly working style.
We are growing at lightning pace and the world's largest brands and institutions are using our platforms, and have not forgotten how cold coffee, warm beer and handpicked apples taste like :)
We are in the process of nailing down our visual identity, in a few words we’d describe our style as “minimalistic yet striking”.
Bonus: we’re a remote-first company, so you can work from where you are. Or, you’re more than welcome to join us in one of our offices in Germany or the UK.
- Ninja-level typography skills. Our brand heavily relies on minimalistic, bold typography.
- Ability to embrace a PowerPoint presentation one day and an all-LED exhibition stand the next. Ability to take each task seriously, regardless of type, we need that extra mile.
- Proactive, hands-on approach to every-day design tasks. Extremely keen eye for detail and elegance in execution.
- Autonomous working style, as well as strong multitasking and prioritisation skills.
- Demonstrated experience on both the digital and print fronts.
- Love and know-how for striking, minimalistic design.
- Very good English skills and a friendly demeanour.
- It's a bonus if you can design sleek UIs too.
You'll need to
- Embrace and contribute to the evolution of our brand and visual language.
- Help us redesign our existing branded materials (presentations, letterheads, hackathon materials, swag stuff, etc.).
- Respond to a variety of design requests in a timely manner.
- Help us develop our social media guidelines and design disruptive imagery for our posts.
- Be ready for some fun design challenges (crazy event décor e.g. a makeover for a candyfloss machine).
- Own it.
- Appreciate straight feedback and give straight feedback.
Apply and read more
Here's an important suggestion: through Dribbble, hundreds of designers apply to our job adverts. To make sure, that yours is shortlisted, please apply with a concise message and highlight/attach some of the work you think is most relevant to us. If you do so, we have a proof, that you've made an effort and you're seriously considering us as your next career opportunity.