Senior Product Designer
Love playing LAN parties with friends? What about board games, or crushing your friends on Super Mario Kart? Imagine being able to do all that, on your phone - anytime, anywhere.
Bunch is a mobile app that lets people play their favorite games with friends, over group video chat. You can download the app below and check it out!
We are backed by Supercell, Tencent, London Venture Partners, Founders Fund, Betaworks, Northzone and more. We are looking for an awesome product designer to join us at our offices in New York. We will assist with relocation expenses, if necessary.
🗞More about us from TechCrunch: https://techcrunch.com/2018/11/15/bunch-game-chat/
💪 Your mission (if you choose to accept it)
- Partner closely with our CEO, product team and engineers to design end to end features for our core platform
- Conceptualize design and test new features across all our platforms - iOS, Android, PC
- Conduct frequent design reviews with Product team
- Participate in user testing
- Create bunch avatar illustrations
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency across all our products and outlets
- Explore and experiment with the future of the Bunch interface
- Portfolio showcasing advanced proficiency in interaction design
- Strong User empathy and understanding of User Journey (Activation, Retention, etc)
- Able to collaborate with the Product team, Engineers, QA, Analytics
- You have 3 years of product design experience
- Experience with Figma, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Adobe Premiere, Prototyping (Principle, Invision, OverFlow, etc)
👍 Bonus points if
- You have domain experience in gaming, group video chat or social networking applications
- Love to play Jackbox, Werewolf, Avalon, Heads Up or any other fun board/social game
- You have experience with agile software development practices, and have participated in product roadmaps and development sprints before.
🚀 Working at Bunch comes with
- Competitive salary and stock options 💰
- Casual dress code 👖
- Competitive health benefits 😷
- Flexible vacation 🏝
- Opportunities for travel for conferences and professional development 🛫
- Bi-weekly one-on-ones focused on mentorship ➕
- Lunch-and-Learns 🤯
- Snacks on snacks on snacks 🥕
Our office is in the Chelsea neighborhood and right next to the High Line!