Motion Graphic Designer
Cuvva is a new kind of insurance that’s fast, friendly, and flexible.
We get it - insurance doesn’t sound exciting. But this isn’t insurance as you know it. It’s insurance the way it should be. We’re putting the customer first and building products that solve real human needs.
We were the first company in the UK to sell hourly insurance, and the first to sell insurance through an app. We’ve sold over 95 billion seconds of cover. We’ve written over 260,000 lines of code. And we’re a fast-growing team of over 70 talented people.
We're building a diverse team with different backgrounds, outlooks and experiences - made up of people who share our values.
We’re shaping the future of insurance. So we don’t cut corners. We try to do the right thing, even when that makes life more difficult for us.
We’ll speak up when we have an idea - but we know when to let go and get behind something else.
And we’re comfortable giving and receiving honest feedback, and trying new ways of doing things. It’s the Cuvva way. ✨
If you need any adjustments or support while you’re applying to Cuvva, no worries. Just let us know at email@example.com.
We’re looking for someone super creative with diverse knowledge of graphic design, motion design, and the blend of the two. Our brand is evolving - and your work will be at the forefront of our paid marketing efforts. You’ll be finding interesting ways to communicate a proposition, working with our Creative and Content team to push our branding and marketing efforts forward. You’ll work with our Growth team to come up with memorable campaigns we can roll out to new customers. And you’ll collaborate with the product team to help keep the Cuvva brand in sync across channels.
Being a great communicator and collaborator within a team are crucial to the role. You’ll need an obsessive eye in quality and design to create things you are truly proud of. And we’ll give you freedom in your creativity and the space to take risks in your design.
You should apply if:
You’re incredibly creative and always eager to experiment with your ideas. You’re excited at the prospect of working on designs that will be seen by millions of people across the country. You’re passionate about your discipline and open to learning new methods to test yourself. You’re a committed team member with a great design eye. You want to get things done and enjoy your work being out in the wild.
- Creativity at your core.
- Loads of experience using Adobe creative suite, Premiere, AE, Illustrator. But if you have other tools of choice - let us know. We’re more than open to trying new things! ✨
- Experience in illustration & animation
- Ability to produce quickly with diverse variations that can be iterated on over time.
- An eye for detail for how typography should be balanced with your design.
- An understanding of the importance of storytelling in your work.
- Experience in exporting your work to fit multiple mediums is ideal e.g. digital channels, print, web.
- Experience in working with external agencies is a plus.
- Own the process in designing and creating the campaign assets for paid social whilst collaborating with the Content, Growth & Product teams. You’ll need great communication and to be able to make your voice heard.
- Critical eye for detail to make things you’re proud of.
- Versatility to create assets to be used for both marketing efforts and for our products.
- Pushing our brand guidelines to evolve as we make Cuvva a universal brand. We want you to really push your creativity. But you’ll also need to know when to bring it back to something super simple.
- Working in our dog friendly 🐕❤️offices in London
- Professional development budget
- Health and wellbeing budget 🧘♂️
- Workplace pension scheme
- Office library full of great books 📚
- Fresh fruit and breakfast club on Fridays
- Season ticket loans 🚂
- Cycle to work scheme
- Brand new MacBook Pro - 💻
- A day off to volunteer
- One-to-one sessions with our Sanctus coach, giving you a safe space to talk about your mental health 🧠
- Work-from-home Wednesdays
- Coffee machine in the office ☕️
- Referral bonus when you bring your friends to join the Cuvva team
- Fully stocked beer and soft drink fridge - we do team drinks every Thursday 🍻
- Regular team lunches
- Monthly team outings (so far we’ve done things like karaoke, go-karting, bowling and comedy night) 🎤
- 33 days of holiday a year (including public holidays 🌞)
- Mates rates on your insurance
Salary & options
Salary of £30-40k + share options