Junior-Mid Level Web Graphics Designers
Reference Number: JMWGD_1022
We are looking for passionate and talented Junior to Mid-Level Web Graphics Designers to join our constantly growing marketing team. The responsibilities consist of the entire process of understanding and defining requirements and visualizing and creating designs to promote the Company’s products and services. The successful candidates will report to the Head of the Design Team or/and Marketing Director.
The main responsibilities of the position include:
· Understand project requirements and specifications
· Work closely with Copywriters and UI/UX designers
· Prepare design drafts and mock-ups and present them accordingly
· Design digital features for products such as the Web Trader and the Mobile App
· Design promotional material for marketing campaigns, such as web banners, landing pages, social media visuals, infographics and educational related guides
· Ensure finalised designs are visually engaging, are on-brand and meet the designated media type requirements, legal and copyright standards, processes and procedures.
· Keep up-to-date with recent technological and software development within the web and graphic design field
· Degree in Web or/and Graphic Design
· At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
· Portfolio of at least 2 REAL projects that will include (only applications accompanied by a relevant work portfolio will be taken into consideration):
o Project name
o Minimum 4 images per project
o Link of the project (where applicable and if the project is a digital product / website / app)
o Description of the project and level of involvement (in case of a collaborative project
· Experience in Digital Product Design (platforms and mobile apps)
· Proficient knowledge of design software such as Figma (Sketch or InVision) and Adobe Suite (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, XD)
· Strong aesthetics and graphic design skills
· Creative and passionate about graphic/web design
· Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously
· Strong prioritisation and time management skills
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Very good knowledge of English
Attractive remuneration package
Intellectually stimulating work environment
Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus, Greece or Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!