LINKS DER ISAR is a Munich based digital agency. We develop digital projects for customers from different industries and accompany topics from the conception to the conversion. Our clients include established DAX corporations, large medium-sized companies and start-ups. For the support of our UI/UX department we look for a:
UI/UX designer (m/f/d) in Munich for permanent employment
As a UI/UX designer at LINKS DER ISAR, you will take on responsibility in our powerful team from day one. You will develop concepts and designs on your own responsibility and in close coordination with our conception and our customers.
Your tasks with us:
- Development of UI/UX concepts for websites or apps: user interface and user experience design, fast prototyping with wireframes and mockups.
- Production preparation for in-house development / programming
- Independent project handling
You bring that:
- One to two years of professional experience in UI/UX design
- Extensive experience with responsive design and mobile first approaches
- Experience in the design of user interfaces on different end devices
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Ideally, skills in the implementation of HTML/CSS
- English fluency and intercultural sensitivity
That's what we offer:
- Working in a highly motivated and committed team
- Demanding projects with a lot of personal freedom to act
- Cooperation with exciting customers from different industries
- Very good career prospects in our agency
- A balanced work-life balance
If you feel addressed by our requirements, we would be pleased to receive a meaningful application. Please send us a complete curriculum vitae and, if available, a short overview of projects you have already implemented: