LOVA's goal is a simple one, to be one of the leading vertically integrated cannabis companies in the US. Our company is built on a true sense of ownership and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Located in Denver CO, we own and operate some of the best cultivation, retail, and production companies in Colorado. With our eyes set on national expansion, we seek people who share our core values of dedication, sincere will, community, and those with a pioneering spirit. If you are one who seeks to journey to parts unknown and help shape the future, then come and join the adventure.
We are looking for a dynamic creative director to help create Lova, our brand, from the ground up. From packaging to in-store merchandise to retail layouts and more, we are looking for creatives who want to be involved in building a timeless brand.
Most of the projects will be digital-focused, however, there will be some traditional projects as well. What you will get to do?
- Develop the images used in a variety of creative projects, including web design, social, presentations, brochures, corporate identity, packaging and more
- Be responsible for the design, layout, and formatting of materials
- Designs may integrate typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements
- Command strong design abilities and proficiency in software applications such as InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Will work on three distinct brands under LOVA
- 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Digital design experience (including web banner design)
- Animation and video editing skills are desirable
- HTML, CSS knowledge preferred
- Expert knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign
- Candidates will be required to present a portfolio of work
- Exceptional time and project management skills
- Broad scope of creativity
- Pioneer / Lova is located in Denver, Colorado. You must be willing to relocate if you do not live in Denver or close by.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year