Senior UX/UI Designer
Brainbase is building the future tools of the intellectual property industry, and has raised $4M from investors in San Francisco, LA and New York.
This is an opportunity to join a small but fast-growing startup working on disrupting an extremely antiquated industry. Your work will define our company as it grows and will play a major part in our company’s success.
We need strong, product-minded team members who enjoy working with customers to build great products, are adept at building elegant solutions to complex workflow challenges and prefer to iterate on products to release quickly.
We are looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer with experience building world-class SaaS products or web apps.
- 5+ years of design experience at a company that has shipped a product customers love
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates an understanding of design principles/theories, technical abilities, and high-level strategic thinking
- Knowledge of and previous experience implementing research methodologies to help define and guide product design
- Extensive knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Invision, and relevant design tools.
- Experience interviewing and talking to customers to gather business analysis, feature requirements. Meaning, figuring out what to build and why.
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly to the CEO, CTO and Head of Product
- OCD-level attention to detail and highly organized
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment, without relying on formal processes
- Excellent time management skills
- Full Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Flexible hours
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Fun, fast-growing team working on disrupting an outdated industry
- Ability to work remotely