Multinational digital agency is looking for an interactive designer with formal design training, outstanding conceptual and design skills, and 2-3 years of experience in user experience and user interaction across all digital platforms. Range of work includes fully-realized websites, interactive workflows, microsites, mobile websites, landing pages, information graphics, motion graphics, banners, email campaigns, interactive demos, and business presentations.
- Create a range of innovative visual design concepts.
- Produce cohesive ecommerce experiences.
- Generate UX wireframes, user types and concept models when applicable.
- Develop process flows, navigation maps, and content strategies when applicable.
- Apply client brand guidelines when applicable.
- Work with front-end developers to translate the design to final interactive form.
- Conduct QA of developed prototypes prior to launch.
- Contribute to new business projects as requested.
- Demonstrable creative ability.
- Expert use of Sketch, Photoshop, InVision, Illustrator and related programs.
- Two or more years of UX / UI design, information architecture, or relevant experience in an agency or interactive product development environment.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS and other presentation layer technologies.
- An overall understanding of web production and the capabilities within digital channels.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Portfolio of relevant interactive design work for review is required.
To apply, please send resume and current portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications without portfolios will not be considered.