Senior Graphic Designer
TZilla is a new online fundraising platform in San Diego. We are looking to add a Senior Graphic Designer to our creative team. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for great design, a great attitude, relevant experience, and a wide-ranging skill set. Your primary responsibility will be to do inspired, amazing Type design, Typography, layout and composition work based around fashion trends in the marketplace. You will need excellent attention to detail when it comes type layout, kerning, tracking and overall composition.
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume, why you'd want to work with us, examples of your work via link to your portfolio, and your availability. Resumes with no portfolio link will NOT be considered. This position is available now for a full time remote position.
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities:
- Takes high level initiative on improving our seasonal collection of designs
- Research and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Collaborate with the internal creative team on overall seasonal theme, direction based on market trends.
- Utilize existing font library and present new fonts in the process.
- Manage and plan design timelines for multiple high to low complexity projects.
- Ability to design logos and create custom typography for future use.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Strong Typography design skills
- Solid layout & composition skills
- Organized and savvy in project management applications (Asana, Monday, etc…)
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software (Adobe CC)
- Acute vision
- Time-management skills
- Communication skills
- Be available to work from home or office from 9am to 6pm (PST time preffered)
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design.
- Six to Eight years of experience in graphic design.