LeoVegas’ passion is “Leading the way into the mobile future”. LeoVegas is Sweden’s premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming.
In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing.
Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as a local, multi brand managed services provider referred to as Rocket X. The company’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information, please visit www.leovegasgroup.com
- Design concepts and wireframes focusing on providing a cohesive user experience
- Assist in defining and gathering requirements from stakeholders
- Help identify user needs by using available quantitive/qualitative data, conducting rapid/lean research and workshops with your team and stakeholders
- Work directly with Product Manager and Software Engineers to prioritise and implement new features and iterations to ensure, that the product quality standards are met
- Collaborate with teams across the company to contribute to our broader product vision
- Be a part of Product Design Group - exchange knowledge with other designers, contribute to our product design vision & design system
- Passionate UX designer with at least 3 years’ work experience (we are not looking for UI or Graphic Designers for this position)
- Self-driven and great at collaborating
- Effective communicator of design concepts and processes
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch, InVision, Principle etc.
Do you thrive on tackling challenges? Do you love to take initiative? Do you want to grow as an individual and a professional? If you answered yes to these questions, we want you. We're always looking for talented coworkers who are eager to make a difference and go the extra mile to make it happen. We believe that the community you work in is just as important as the job you do. That's why we have breakfast together every Monday, fika together every Wednesday, and croissants every Friday. Knowledge sharing and collaboration is the backbone of our office and maintaining a strong work family is what makes that possible. We work hard to create a diverse, inclusive workplace where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
If you want more information about who we are and what we do, visit our awesome website at https://leovegasgroup.com/en/careers/