Graphic Designer (m/w/d)
We are seeking a motivated graphic designer to join our team. This role requires an understanding of how to engage customers to interact with marketing channels.
In this role, your goal will be to:
- Design visual assets, mainly for acquisition channels like display ads banners, social ads, infographics, social media graphics.
- Design templates for cross-channel campaigns including posting to social media, landing pages, the blog, email, newsletters and other channels.
- Collaborate with marketing leads, product designers, business development managers and third-party vendors to execute marketing campaigns on an as-needed basis.
Ideally, you can demonstrate:
- Solid portfolio examples with an awareness of the business impact
- Experience with paid display banners design
- Experience with photo editing
- Excellent knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite. (Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Sketch
- Motion design knowledge would be a benefit
- Basic HTML5 knowledge (display banner related)
- Business English proficiency
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design or a related field
Perks & Benefits:
- Comfortable office space in Friedrichshain (Boxhagener Strasse 18)
- Variety of free, daily catered lunches
- Free German classes in different levels
- Internal training programs and knowledge sharing events
- Possibility to reward other team members with bonusly points (redeemable to Zalando gift cards, premium Spotify etc.)
- Unlimited, free use of AirHelp service
- AirHealthy sports initiatives
- Events and parties
- MacBook Air
- Relocation support
AirHelp is the world’s largest organization specializing in air passenger rights, helping travelers get compensation for delayed or canceled flights and in instances of denied boarding. The company also takes legal and political action to support the growth and enforcement of air passenger rights worldwide. AirHelp has aided more than 13 million people, is available in 35 countries, and has over 700 team members.
AirHelp is, always has been, and always will be an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our diversity and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.