Senior digital designer
This is fantastic opportunity for an experienced mid-level or senior digital designer to join our fast paced and award winning integrated marketing agency. This role is for a passionate and dedicated individual to lead and elevate our digital creative output including:
- Digital advertising concepts – working closely with creative directors and junior creatives to bring big ideas to life across digital display, social and native content advertising.
- Web design and UX – take the lead in conceiving creative concepts for websites, microsites and landing pages that are built on good UX practice. Work closely with the development team to take those concepts through to page design and production, using Adobe Photoshop and – preferably – Sketch. Prototyping tools (inVision) or other web design tools are desirable.
- Animation and motion graphics – conceive, script, design and produce animated content in Adobe After Effects, working with the film production team to polish and hone high quality outputs.
The role will involve working across a range of sectors and clients across the business, from travel and luxury to financial, health, government/public sector and education. You will work with some of the biggest brands and most high profile government departments on exciting, innovative and career defining campaigns.
The breadth of the work will require the successful candidate to work in different software packages and creative platforms, as mentioned above. Candidates will have a solid creative education, agency experience and a keen creative eye.
The individual will report directly into Four’s group creative director and digital services director.
- Motivation, ambition and interest in creative and design/digital trends and developments across industries
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and ability to generate and express ideas
- Ability to handle a busy workload, prioritise and be flexible
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Desire to learn about all areas of the business and work across practices
Full time (37.5 hours) 9.00 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday with a flexible one hour for lunch (permanent subject to 3 month probationary period). Our team is definitely our greatest and most valued asset; we prioritise our employees’ well-being and their personal and professional development.
How to apply:
Please send CV’s to: Careers@FourCommunications.com, quoting Four Communications senior digital creative in the subject line. We do not accept CVs from agencies.