Senior UI/UX Designer
Optimize.Ad is a rapidly growing advertising agency that specializes in lead generation for insurance and other financial businesses. We build out consumer facing websites that provide information on insurance plans, mortgages, and a variety of other products.
As we continue to grow we have become in need of a stronger in-house design team. Specifically, UI/UX designers with experience designing modern looking, high converting landing pages.
The better our consumer facing sites perform, the more our business grows. So, if you are a talented designer, who is comfortable working in a very fast-paced but fun environment, then you may be qualified for this position.
- Someone who takes initiative, seeks responsibility, and above all delivers.
- We strongly believe in our competency culture, and depend on our people jumping in, taking charge and getting things done.
- Conduct user testing and research.
- Assume responsibility for design outcomes and goal accomplishment.
- Communicate and manage project process and timeline with the development team, project managers, and clients.
- A solid portfolio that can speak to both your UX and visual design skills.
- A solid and up to date understanding of best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile, iOS, and Material design.
- Ability to go beyond using stock photos and create custom illustrations
- Strong track record of quickly delivering effective and responsive designs
- Ability to work effectively on multiple projects at one time
- Comfortable sharing design work early and often
- Strong knowledge of UX principles and best practices, including understanding when and where user testing and research should be incorporated into the product design process.
- Strong experience putting together high fidelity designs using Sketch app
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and the development lifecycle is a plus
Compensation & Perks
- This position will compensate based on experience, anywhere between $80,000 to $120,000 per year.
- Health & Dental insurance can be provided upon request.
- Flexible work hours to avoid rush hour.
- Our office is a newly renovated open work space at the Littlefield Building on 6th & Congress Ave.
- The space offers a lot of natural light from any desk
- We provide standing desks, modern ergonomic chairs, and conference rooms.
- You will also have access to a full kitchen with water, sodas, coffee, tea, and snacks.
- You will have the option to choose between a parking space or Uber credit to help with your commute.