Digital Product Designer
YOOBIC is an In-Store Conversion Optimization platform that helps retailers and brands optimize their stores, operations, and teams to deliver an irresistible shopping experience that ultimately drives conversion up.
YOOBIC’s groundbreaking platform allows retailers to ensure promotions and visual guidelines are executed on time and exactly as planned, simplify daily retail processes such as store visits and task management, use continuous feedback loops to ensure a consistent experience in every store and empower store managers and associates with targeted training and achievement incentives, while easily identifying where more support is needed. With all aspects of their stores optimized, retailers are on the express line towards better conversion rates and increased revenue.
Based in New York, London, Paris, Tel Aviv and Sao Paulo with more than 150 employees, YOOBIC is used by 120+ brands & retailers across the world including Halfords, Lacoste, Kate Spade, Yankee Candle, Kiko Milano, Pixi Beauty, Logitech and Peugeot.
We’re looking for a talented Digital Product Designer to help turn our mission from vision to reality, working from the beginning to the end of product building, from new disruptive ideas to detailed iterations on microinteractions. We believe in a high Designer to Engineer ratio and need to grow our Product Design team to work with our growing Engineering team
We’re doing a major expansion of our platform and rebuilding our UI/UX. This position is an opportunity to work in London at YOOBIC’s headquarters, and design a rich, dynamic, and interactive front-end apps for both mobile and web using cutting-edge technologies and frameworks.
This role will report directly to our Head of Product Design.
- Deep commercial, user and product development understanding how to incorporate business objectives / requirements into a world-class product experience
- Strategy and product design innovation, thought-leadership and translate complex user requirements into simple and intuitive digital products that people LOVE
- Conduct research on multiple aspects of how users experience
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Passion for the retail industry and B2B products
- You have solid (2+ years) experience in UX and Digital Product Design
- Track record of solving complex requirements and crafting simple and intuitive experiences
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of working collaboratively with product managers, engineers and other stakeholders to take ideas from concept to launch and beyond
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes, knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi sketches and prototypes.
- Portfolio/case studies featuring examples of exceptional design work
- Experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- Experience with working cross - SAAS platform and Design System
- Ability to prototype from sketching through to interactive outputs
- Experience in planning and conducting user testing sessions
- Expert in Sketch (including symbols, plugins), Marvel app, Invision, Zeplin, Principle, Framer and Adobe Suite
- Basic understanding of Front-end Development (HTML/CSS)
- Create wireframes, UX flows and low-fi and hi-fi prototypes
- Work closely with our Head of Product Design and Developers to ensure a high-quality implementation
- Helping develop and then working within our Style Guides that helps us ensure we are always true to our brand
- Work on multiple projects concurrently and shift priorities as required to meet deadlines
- Help with hiring, mentoring, and establishing a culture of design within the company
Nice to haves:
- Experience creating icons and illustrations from scratch
- Experience in complex animations
- Dribbble Portfolio