Product Designer (UI focused)
Our mission is to make healthcare more accessible and affordable. Tabeo builds payments and business tools for medical professionals. We’re helping independent dental practices and large hospital groups create new, digital patient experiences.
In the last 12 months, we’ve grown the number of our partners delivering care from 30 to 600 in the UK. Our team plans to expand its network to 2,000 in the next 12 months. By December, our revenue will be 50x higher than for the same period last year.
We’re looking for a product designer (UI) who will take ownership of the overall look and feel for Tabeo’s existing and future products and work hard to push our products forward. You will work closely with Roberto, Peter and Marcin.
What you’ll be doing
- Most of your time will be spent preparing designs for the upcoming release which could span across one or more of our 4 web apps. Here are some examples:
- Consumer - A feature to help customers better manage their loans
- Merchant - A feature to help practice managers engage with patients
- Admin - A feature to help the sales and risk team scale our operations
- Landing pages - Improving our marketing websites to promote Tabeo and our partners to even wider audiences
- You will also play an active role in building and scaling the Tabeo design system.
- You will often be communicating with product and development teams using user flows and high fidelity prototypes to explain your designs before they are built.
- You will also occasionally collaborate with the sales team to produce high quality promotional print materials (flyers, posters etc.) and materials to use in presentations to potential partners.
You should apply if
- You can translate a complex idea into a simple sketch, and then to transform that sketch into a beautifully polished high-fidelity prototype
- You are able to think critically and work in a fast-paced multicultural environment
- You love crafting beautiful visuals, but what drives you the most is delivering great experiences and solving problems
- You have empathy and understand customer needs, but can also work within technical constraints and towards business goals.
- You have strong communication skills, and are able to present the value of your work to the rest of the team or a possible client
- You love taking ownership of a project, and can work independently while managing your time effectively
- You can show us a portfolio with detailed examples of beautiful interaction design and can explain the design process you used to produce them
- You have worked for 1+ years in digital or product design and/or hold a degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or an other design-related degree
- You are highly proficient with interface design tools such as Sketch and the Adobe CC suite as well as being familiar with prototyping tools such as InVision
- You have a thorough understanding of UX design principles and user-centred design
You’ll get a bonus if
- You have a good understanding of graphic design principles (typography, colour, grid, hierarchy, etc.)
- You know a thing or two on how to design and prototype animations
- Have experience building and scaling design systems
- You understand agile methodologies and know how to apply them to your own work
- You have some understanding of front-end web development
- You are passionate about working with Financial products and are interested in business development
Our design stack
Sketch is our tool of choice, but we are open to new tools too. Most of our handover and prototyping happens on Zeplin and occasionally InVision. We also use Adobe CC suite for print materials, illustrations and photo editing.
- Work with awesome people
- Competitive vacation policy
- Flexible working, at home, away or in office
- Private health insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Regular team events
- Free coffee, drinks, fruits, muesli and snacks
- £2,000 budget per year for your personal development
Start date: next 3 months
If you’re interested, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short intro.Posted 24 days ago Apply Now