UX Designer - Freelance, Remote
At Flume we craft transformational experiences. With over 10 years experience, our distributed team of UX, Creative, Strategy and IT experts deliver the solutions that matter to our clients and their customers.
We are seeking a talented UX Designer with excellent design and problem solving skills.
This is a remote work opportunity but candidate MUST live in the United States.
- Ability to think through design problems and arrive at elegant solutions that solve complex problems
- Craft user-centered design for a variety of clients
- Fluency in latest web standards, trends, responsive design and mobile first design
- Work comfortably with clients and be able to present ideas and concepts in an effective manner
- Comfortable working independently and taking direction
- Translating client and business strategies into experience designs leveraging wireframes, mood boards, design comps and prototypes
- Driving the experience design and overseeing creation of visuals and design comps
- Collaborate with the Design, Marketing, and IT team to understand project requirements, technical considerations, and business needs
- Present and articulate ideas to internal team and clients
NO recruiters please. Only candidates residing in the US need apply.
- 4 years experience. Agency experience a plus
- Must have an online portfolio demonstrating strong design and conceptual thinking through a variety of projects
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Microsoft Office
- Experience using prototyping tools such as InVision and Axure
- Proficient with HTML/HTML5/CSS/JS - be able to create prototypes
- Excellent design sensibilities and typography skills
- Exceptional collaboration, communication and organizational skills
- Competitive compensation
- Remote work opportunity
- Contract / Freelance position