Designer - Performance Marketing
Bespoke Post is a lifestyle brand dedicated to delivering Goods and Guidance. Through our innovative subscription commerce & e-commerce platform, we combine lifestyle goods with immersive content to ignite curiosity and confidence in our customers.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Designer to join the Creative Team at Bespoke Post. This position is responsible for delivering high-performing, on-brand, creative assets for digital acquisition ads, email and social media. You are obsessed with creating marketing that generates results and moves the business and brand forward. You are excited by effective design solutions, beautiful and functional layouts. You have a passion for problem-solving via creative to create conceptually-solid and impactful work. You enjoy collaborating closely with cross-discipline teams, and crafting iterative outputs - often owning the entire creative process from sketches to delivery. At Bespoke Post, you’ll be a part of a team that values vision, creative thinking and persistence. If this sounds like you then read on:
- Concept and execute brand and direct-to-consumer marketing initiatives.
- Have a distinct eye for what makes a story, image or design unique, relevant and fresh.
- Be diligent and thrive in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects at once.
- Think big-picture, while also being able to finetune abstract ideas into tangible designs.
- Work within a style guide but aren’t afraid to think outside the box (pun intended).
- Adapt quickly to new data and strategies and are not overly precious about your ideas.
- Maintain awareness of competitive landscape and direct response advertising trends.
The ideal candidate...
- Takes a personal interest in great design with an eye towards results
- Has 3+ years experience at a start-up or agency experience working with DTC and/or e-commerce brands.
- Has a “no task is beneath me” attitude. You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to complete work as needed.
- Has excellent communication skills and loves working across different departments.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced startup environment with frequent, regularly scheduled deadlines. You’re flexible and can adapt to shifting goals, plus skilled at handling a wide variety of tasks.
- Is a creative thinker who can iterate quickly and efficiently.
- Is a master of Adobe Creative Suite, as well as Sketch.
- Can execute motion graphics.
- Explores further than requested.
- Is eager and has a hard-working attitude.
Bonus points for...
- Ability to art direct photo/video shoots for acquisition marketing that are aligned with brand creative.
Benefits & Perks
- Company equity
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k with company match
- Flexible work schedule
- Unlimited vacation time
- Free workday lunches
- Learning budget
- A free Bespoke Post box each month, plus additional discounts
- Office snacks and a fully stocked bar with 6 taps for wine, cold brew, kombucha, and a rotating beer selection
- Discounted gym membership
- Company retreats, happy hours, dinners, and other outings
Working with Bespoke Post means being part of a small, smart, and nimble team, and having an immediate impact on a growing company.
We are proud to uphold an environment free of discrimination. We are an equal opportunity workplace and we recognize that our success is dependent on having an inclusive, collaborative team that is as diverse as, if not more than, the products we ship.