Do you daydream about digital platforms and user centric interfaces? Can you deliver low to high fidelity wireframes? Are you ready to defend your honor in an annual ping-pong tournament?
If you said yes to at least two of those questions, you’re going to want to know we have a UX Designer position open with your name on it!
PACIFIC is currently on the hunt for a UX Designer who will be responsible for crafting compelling digital experiences from conception to delivery in a cross-functional environment.
The position requires comfort with multi-tasking while maintaining strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication, and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences—all while working in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Bring a strategic approach to crafting human-centric digital experiences
- Ensure high standards for visual creative output while reporting to the Director of Marketplaces
- Conceptualize and iterate high-fidelity designs and prototypes in partnership with a team of SEO’s, designers, project managers, writers, and strategists
- Apply user-centered and data-driven strategies to projects that range from mobile applications to complex business systems
- Develop ideas and design solutions that also include Infographics, advertising campaigns and marketing collaterals
- Meet deadlines while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Translate key insights and learnings into effective design concepts
- Develop valuable collaborative relationships with clients
- Stay up to date with design and UX industry trends
We embrace diverse backgrounds, but at a minimum our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Online portfolio with relevant work
- A proven track record in digital marketing, with a strong understanding of UX, UI and visual storytelling
- Strong decision-making skills, initiative, and work ethic
- Attention to detail and deadlines
- Experience working on ecommerce sites a plus
- Strong design skills with tools like Illustrator, Photoshop, and Sketch a plus
Posted 27 days ago