GRIN is revolutionizing the way brands manage their influencer marketing programs. With our centralized SaaS platform, social media managers and marketing executives are able to execute high quality, fast-acting influencer marketing campaigns. GRIN's product is second to none and leading an entirely new industry in how companies grow their revenue. We are fast-growing, making waves, and taking no prisoners.
We are searching for a highly skilled and thoughtful Product Designer to create and design user friendly interfaces that allows our customers to easily navigate our platform and maximize their ROI. As our first Product Designer, you will create and iterate designs and mockups of the user flow and create a visual framework and work with Engineering to bring your designs to life. You will also conduct user research to understand how customers are using the product, understand competitive products and help build a more intuitive product. You will help guide the decisions of the product team and work hand-in-hand with Product to develop Product principles. You will have the opportunity to work with customers, create the design direction for GRIN, and see your work go live on a regular basis. Your overall job is to provide great in-app user experiences. You will also be able to provide a portfolio of your work and speak to design decisions you made and why.
- Deliver a UX vision and design system, along with a plan for evolutionary, iterative updates, that actualize the larger vision over time.
- Work with Product and Engineering to design simple, elegant, beautiful user experiences and work flow interactions that our customers enjoy using
- You're super skilled with Sketch, other prototyping tools such as InVision, and writing and communicating your thought process
- Build, manage and evolve the design process, and set new standards in executional and operational excellence
- Conduct user research to design and help build a more intuitive product
- Run cross functional concepting sessions, defining design/system strategy and over all approach, and then executing using user flows, wireframes, UI patterns, and high fidelity mocks
- Rapidly sketch, prototype, provide options, articulate UX/UI tradeoffs, and iterate quickly
- Build wireframes, interactive prototypes and polished designs
- 4+ years of experience in UX/UI Design
- Prior SaaS experience required
- Strong visual design skills and a solid understanding of responsive web app design
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for enterprise web and mobile applications
- Strong interaction design skills and a solid understanding of user-centered design principles/standards and design patterns
- Excellent analytical skills
- Experience with data visualization
- Exceptional ability to communicate complex concepts clearly across different audiences
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and independently to define, prioritize and manage work to meet project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, curious, creative, team player, humble
- Competitive salary
- Full health, vision, and dental benefits
- Flexible work hours and 12 days PTO
- 401(k) Program