Senior UX / UI Designer
This job is only open to current residents living in the state of New York. This is a work from home role in the state of New York and will coordinate work with Leesa counterparts in Virginia Beach, VA. This role is full-time with benefits.
We’re looking for a talented UX / UI Designer who understands the interplay of brand, visual design, user experience and digital marketing to design beautiful, intuitive mobile-first e-commerce experiences that are proven to convert.
You are customer-centric, utilizing surveys, qualitative research, analytics data and inspiration from other brands to holistically inform your work.
You have a diverse set of skills in your toolkit, from wireframing and prototyping to high-fidelity visual and interface design.
Reporting to the VP of eCommerce as part of an agile product development team, you will be working collaboratively across disciplines with product managers, developers, graphic designers and marketers.
- Build a best-in-class, scalable user experience for Leesa.com
- Continuously find ways to improve conversion and customer satisfaction in close partnership with product / marketing
- Build an extensible, living component-based design system and style guide
- Collaborate with marketing to tell amazing stories and express the Leesa brand through animation, imagery, video, photography, and illustration onsite
- Quickly prototype new features through storyboards, mockups, and prototypes using both low-fidelity techniques like pen and paper as well as, high fidelity tools like Invision, Principle, Flinto, Adobe After Effects, etc.
- Present design ideas to various project stakeholders and senior leadership
- Work closely with engineering to ensure web designs and functionality are correctly built and brought to life
- Bachelor’s degree in a design focused discipline preferred
- 4+ years’ experience in UX / UI design
- Strong portfolio of prior UX / UI work in ecommerce or consumer web
- Experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional teams
- Passion for brand, strong visual and graphic design skills for e-commerce and mobile applications
- An expert in creating quality deliverables using tools like Sketch, Invision, Adobe Creative Suite, and more
- Knowledge and capabilities of front-end web technologies such as HTML, Java Script and CSS
- Flexible and adaptive working style in an entrepreneurial atmosphere
Posted 4 days ago Apply Now